[MC] The Fall of the Towers [MC] The Fall of the Towers

VERY Moving

I greatly enjoyed this piece. It has a great deal of emotion in it, and I hope there's enough people on here that can appreciate that. Keep writing. Your stuff is amazing.

varrin7 responds:

Thank you. I'll definite continue, count on it.

[seduction] - wip- [seduction] - wip-

Not bad.

Not bad. I like the majority of the piece, however I feel there is too much dissonance in the piano at times.

zomgkerrie responds:

when relistening to it, i heard one track layered that wasnt supposed to be there. sorry about that:<

4 AM 4 AM

Dude..

Change this to 3 AM and you have a perfect Hillary Clinton commercial.

HyruleanHyroe responds:

Your humor escapes me, which probably means the other guys in the band are going to call me retarded. Ah well, glad you liked! :D

I Burn Bridges I Burn Bridges

Dude.

I haven't listened to your others songs, so I don't know if it's exclusively to this song, but I like more horn solos. And that was just answered with the hidden track. =)
Nice job guys. What's your Myspace link?

HyruleanHyroe responds:

:D:D I do so love the hidden track. You can find us at myspace.com/themulligans. Hope to add you as a friend soon!

Sell Out (Updated Mix) Sell Out (Updated Mix)

Not bad..

Overall, not bad. The horn line could use some improving though. The trumpet sounds too soft and timid, if you even have a trumpet. Sounds like just a sax and trombone. Also, the trombone's slightly overpowering. All in all, not bad though.

The Accidents - Switchblade The Accidents - Switchblade

Where's the trumpet?

Nice song, but I like to hear some trumpet in ska.